A Moment of Reflection – What Made Yoso in 2018
Just like a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis, 2018 was a beautiful year of transformation for Yōso. It was a year of reflection, change, gratitude and tons of fun and excitement along with a few challenging moments and decisions.
It has not been one action, one person or one idea that made 2018, it was a huge community of support that gave Yōso such an incredible year. We started thinking about who was in that community, and as the list grew our hearts started growing immeasurably full with love and gratitude…so many people contributed to make Yōso possible! And it continues into 2019!
So what did we do together in 2018?
- We MOVED and expanded Yōso to a larger downtown location to better accommodate the growing needs for wellness and self-care.That itself was a long 6 month process and WOW, do we ever appreciate everyone’s patience as we worked through the construction, chaos, transition, new implementation of processes and more. Lots of hiccups, but we pushed through together and emerged with our new wings.
- We introduced new health and wellness services
- Brought on new product lines to better serve our community for internal and external health including Jade Rolling and CBD.
- We said goodbye to some of our beloved Yōso team and hello to equally loved new ones and increased our staff to better serve more clients.
- Reached 6 years in business and look forward to 7 in summer 2019. Keep your eyes and ears open for a Grand-Re Opening and 7 year celebration.
- Raised awareness and donations for local nonprofits.
- And so importantly, we continued to provide a space where we can fulfill our passion of bringing true care from skin to soul to the Santa Cruz community, and where clients can continue to have a place of rejuvenation.
One of our large goals at Yōso Wellness Spa is always on the personal, the positive, and the impactful moments to better our clients lives. As a result creating a beautiful ripple effect of happiness from you to your direct and surrounding community.
So we wave goodbye to a tremendously chaotic busy beautiful 2018 year, and say hello sunshine with a big smile and hug to 2019. Stay tuned for some great new internal and external products along with workshop series and events!
This is truly going to be a special year and we can not wait to travel it with you.
With True Care from Skin to Soul,
Jennalee – Visionary
Ann – Strategic Assistant
Shannon – Lash Artist, Client Relations Manager
Charity – Front Desk
Deva – Acupuncture
Taylor – Massage
Abbie – Massage
Jaclyn – Esthetician/Nails
Elianna – Esthetician
Ayla – Esthetician
Is there a service you have wanted to try for the first time at Yōso? Enjoy 10% off. Just mention promo: YosoGratitude2018 – schedule here. A few of the new or updates services include CBD Massage, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Lash Extensions and peels.